Rank Your WordPress Site High on GOOGLE
- May 30, 2018
- Brand development, Business advice, Digital Marketing, Online marketing, SEO
To rank your wordpress site high on Google, there are tricks for this to be achieved. However, in this article we will be delving into the trick that enables you rank your WordPress site high on google search.
- Fix a problem. Every site has a problem of either going via www before your name or just typing your name directly on google and your site surfaces up. Another problem can be lack of Meta description, lack of title text. However, to solve this problem, ensure to place the name on title tags, file name, header tag, body copy. To achieve this solution, you can check moz.com to input your website their and it will reveal the problems to you.
- Boost your site speed. One of the key things to always consider while building your website is the response people get when they click on your website. When the response is slow, the bounce rate will be high. For any e-commerce site like Amazon, when they experience a 100 milliseconds downtime, their sales reduce by 1%. According to Akamai, 75% online shoppers who experience a slow site will not purchase from that site”. Most of these problems are caused by huge image used and these are not needed on your site. To reduce the image challenge on a website, three tools can be use and they are- “https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights”, https://tools.pingdom.com/fpt and https://kraken.io (Helps to reduce the sizes of images that are large.). You can use Photoshop to reduce the sizes of your images. In Photoshop, click on file, new and after importing the image, you click on save for web. Other speed tactics are: WPengine.com, CDN (CloudFire.com), Minifying Page assets (Cssminifier.com).
- Optimizing of your website. This involves the installation of a plug in such as Yoast which helps your site to be found when keywords related to your field are been searched for online. With the aid of Yoast, it helps control the title, the meta-description, titles and metas.
- Rank Your Pages: This involve the use of relevant keywords to be searched for on line by people through google search. Also ensure not to use “_” but use “-“instead in the title of a post so as to enable your visibility. Also ensure to type in the focus key words to enable search visibility.
- Make friends with Google: This is really important because it gives answers to whatever you are looking for. To achieve this, you can use “google webmaster tools”.
In conclusion, to ensure you ranked your WordPress site well by google, begin by implementing the above strategies given and be sure to achieve your get ranked well by google. If you enjoyed this training, feel free to like, comment and share with anyone.
- rank, ranking, SEO, wordpress
- achieve, also ensure, ensure, google search, high on google, problem, rank your wordpress, rank your wordpress site, rank your wordpress site high, reduce, reduce the sizes, site high, site high on google, title, website, well by google, wordpress, wordpress site, wordpress site high, wordpress site high on google
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
Legal Trenbolone Acetate online in USA: New artificial Trenbolone Acetate give soft robots superpowers
- Legal Trenbolone Acetate online in USA: New artificial Trenbolone Acetate give soft robots superpowers March 1, 2023
- Android 9 Pie: The AI Powered Android OS August 9, 2018
- The Functionality of a Website August 1, 2018
All Website Tags
Leave a Comment cancel
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.