Content Creation Format
- April 30, 2018
- Advanced SEO Techniques, Business advice, Digital Marketing, SEO
Online content creation comes in various formats, rising from case studies, E-books, infographics, images and videos. Each of this format comes with its own benefits, whether it’s to inspire, educate or entertain. In this article, we will be looking at format for content creation and how to choose the specific format content for your audience.
When content is created the end goal are always the same and at the end, the audience will engage, share, learn or perhaps convert to customers. The format for creating content for audiences includes the following:
- Blogs: this is a subset of an existing website which can contain original content or guest content. Having a unique blog content post can give an interesting blog topic to share on media platforms for audience to read. Infographics are informative content that can be shared on all platforms and they are informative way to share content in a visibility manner with the end goal of making complex informations in a simple way.
- E-Books: this are educational formats style that are informative easy to read guide that focuses on a specific topic. Thus format provides audience with practical steps which makes the individual to stand out in his or her field as an authority.
- Video: with the inclusion of this strategy in your content creation format, it allows one to creating engaging content which ranges from product demonstration, testimonials and tutorials which allows customers create engaging, educative and entertaining contents
- Other formats includes: webinars, press releases, case studies.
Successful content does not need to go viral but rather focus on its target the right set of people in mind.
In creating content, it should focus on educating, inspiring, entertaining and convincing its reader. Take for instance, a dog business owner wants to entertainer its audience, such fellow decides to create funny video about dogs’ tricks and promote on all social media. To inspire them, she creates a platform for people to post their questions on her website in other for her to respond back to them. To educate them, she shares tips about dog care and nutrition. In convincing people, she shares testimonials from previous clients, e- books to be seen as an authority in such field in other to gain their trust.
Specific goals are met with specific strategy. In educating your audience, the best format will be Info-graphics and eBook’s. For Entertainment, Quiz or competition will be best suitable for this.
In conclusion, when creating content, never forget the four (4) principles in mind which makes your content easier and faster for you. Keep in mind the end goal of your content , identify the purpose of it, and ensure to problem content in a way that will ensure they keep coming back for more.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
Legal Trenbolone Acetate online in USA: New artificial Trenbolone Acetate give soft robots superpowers
- Legal Trenbolone Acetate online in USA: New artificial Trenbolone Acetate give soft robots superpowers March 1, 2023
- Android 9 Pie: The AI Powered Android OS August 9, 2018
- The Functionality of a Website August 1, 2018
All Website Tags
Leave a Comment cancel
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.